Nobody wants to blow prematurely in the middle of a passionate encounter, but for some, it is something unavoidable, and it is taking its toll on them. Premature ejaculation has been the cause of a lot of men’s miseries. But thankfully, there are now several treatments available to help them escape their nightmare.
Which Route To Go?
There are different approaches that you can choose from in treating erectile dysfunction, which is premature ejaculation. Some offer short-term treatment but fast, while some offer long term but may also take time to get results. Whichever you deem suitable for your situation then go with that approach.
Short Term Treatments
- Condoms – These are available over-the-counter in drugstores and groceries. Because of the condom’s texture and material, it might lessen the penis’ sensitivity that can help delay ejaculation.
- Oral Medications – One of the widely used oral medications for erectile dysfunction is sildenafil 20 mg. It is an inhibitor that suppresses ejaculation, making erection last longer.
- Antidepressants – Some antidepressants have side effects that delayed orgasms, which in turn make erection lasts longer.
- Topical Anesthetics – With the anesthetics numbing agent, it is typically applied directly to the penis to reduce sensitivity and sensation and delay ejaculation.
Treatment with Long Term Result
- Counseling – Sometimes, premature ejaculation might be a byproduct of something more serious. Consulting and talking with an expert in psychological and mental matters may be the therapy you need.
- Behavioral Approach – It consists of different techniques to help delay ejaculation. Simple steps like avoiding having sex for a period of time to help take off the pressure in performing sexually, or as simple as masturbating hours before any sexual encounters.
- Exercise – The good old exercise. Nothing goes wrong with exercising, it might even make you more fit and attractive to your partner. There are certain exercises that help delay ejaculation, like pelvic floor exercises. Overall exercising gives you the discipline you need to perform better.
Different treatments for different needs. If what you need is something that can give you result now, then medication is what you need, sildenafil 20 mg proves to be an effective choice. However, if you want something long-lasting and can give you long-term results, then go ahead and do so. There is no one size fits all when it comes to treating premature ejaculation, you have to choose what’s most suitable and best for you.
You Don’t Have To Suffer Anymore
Premature ejaculation may have caused a lot of men emotional suffering, but that shouldn’t be the case anymore. There are now ways available to help those who are suffering from such conditions. As for the males out there, you don’t have to feel any less of a man because of what you’re going through right now. There are just some things that are meant to be dealt with and by doing so it’ll make the pursuit more rewarding.
Now that everything’s covered, would you like to try one of the treatments? Or two? Go ahead, surprise yourself!